Immunology Research Associate
Director of Antibody Development & Bioassay
• Cell Maintenance
• Animal Work
• Evaluation of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
• Lab Maintenance
• Assay Development
• Maintenance of Ab Cell Lines
• Cleaning/Upkeep of Cell Culture Facilities
• Maintenance of CO2 Tanks
• Maintenance of Liquid N2 Tanks
• Maintenance & Organization of Ab Stocks & Minimums
• Qualifications of Antibodies
• Bleeding & Injections of Mice
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Lin-Zhi International Inc. located in Sunnyvale, California, is a biotech company specializing in diagnostic reagents. We are dedicated to the development of innovative and quality products for clinical diagnostics. Our ready to use single analyte homogenous enzyme immunoassay (EIA) for drug of abuse (DOA) testing in urine not only meets the highest quality of FDA standard but also provides extended shelf life.
The nature of Lin-Zhi International’s business dictates that personnel must remain flexible with the ability to accept responsibilities within their educational and training levels. These may be different from those stated on their ‘Terms of Employment’.
Full-time 40 hrs/wk, M-F 9am-6pm.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS:
Annual salary based on experience. Benefits include medical/dental, 401k, holidays, paid vacation/sick leaves, and gym membership.
Please send resume and 2-3 reference letters to email@example.com (pdf format).
• B.S. in the area of Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry, or Molecular Biology and related areas
• Masters degree a plus
GENERAL ON THE JOB TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
• Assay optimization
• Antibody testing
• Bleeding/injections of mice