A leading Healthcare provider in Washington is now recruiting for an ICD-10 Program Manager.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for successful delivery of the project.
- This position reports overall project status to key project stakeholders such as executive sponsor(s) and project leadership team(s).
- The Senior Project Manager provides focused management of the day-to-day project activities while they direct and coordinate integration of applications, education, infrastructure, testing and Project Management Office (PMO) activities.
- This position ensures standardization and facilitates use of project management methodologies, processes and tools.
- The Senior Project Manager provides management oversight of the overall project Quality Assurance Program, Process Improvement Program, Issue and Risk Management Process and Benefits Realization Program, overall project direction and guidance towards project planning and resource allocation efforts.
- This position provides oversight and development opportunities to project resources and other operational support as appropriate.
- The Senior Project Manager utilizes motivation techniques to ensure project team reaches goals and milestones and ensures project is delivered within approved budget, schedule, contingency and meets quality standards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Five or more years project management experience in healthcare setting, or a combination of relevant experience demonstrating:
- strong operational leadership skills, healthcare knowledge and experience, and project management expertise leading complex organization-level initiatives.
- Experience in clinical coding (ICD-9 or ICD-10)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field.
This position is for a one year contract, with potential for extension or conversion. The healthcare provider is very eager to hire and encourages those interested to apply as soon as possible.