Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: The position will involve start-up, normal operation, monitoring and shutdown of HVAC and equipment; troubleshooting, preventative maintenenance, calibration and repair work of all mechanical related systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Electrical power systems and stand-by power generation equipment.
* Air handlers and HVAC systems.
* Ultra Low Freezers.
* Centrifugal and Reciprocating refrigeration chillers with related chilled water distribution systems.
* Pharmaceutical Air Compressors.
* Pharmaceutical compressed gases and piping.
* Monitoring and control of systems utilizing computer driven Building Automation System (BAS).
* Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and good business practices (G).
Knowledge and Specialized Skills:
Education and Experience:
* Good organizational, oral and written skills.
* Working knowledge of computer based programs and controls.
* Ability to read and understand technical material including operating manuals and standard engineering drawings.
* Technical school training with 2 + years of field experience in AC, Heating, Chilled Water Systems, Building Automation controls, and Freezers is required. Will substitute relevant work experience in lieu of education.
* Electronic, PLC, mechanical and building automation systems experience in Pharmaceutical Industry preferred.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.