Promega Corporation is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our global marketing team. This position is responsible for planning and executing global product portfolio strategy, market development, sales support and program management for the Cell Analysis product and technology portfolio.
Successful candidates will have:
• An MBA or equivalent business and marketing training experience and an bachelor’s degree in life sciences with concentrated training in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology
• Industry related experience in Product or Marketing Management, Technical Service, and/or Technical Sales
• Experience with global product launch, positioning, and promotion
• Knowledge of sales processes used by various distribution channels, manufacturing process, inventory management, and distribution logistics
• In depth knowledge and production of marketing plan components and market research fundamentals
• An in depth understanding of marketing functions including strategic and tactical marketing, marketing communications, market research, product management, distribution channels, competitive intelligence, and customer relationship management
Click on the link below to apply for this position. Only applications through our website will be considered for this position.
Repeatedly ranked as one of the top 10 places to work in the industry, Promega supports the strength and contribution of the individual. Promega understands that life is a balance of work, family and personal growth. Promega is headquartered in Madison, WI, an area consistently ranked as a desirable place to live and work. For more information, visit us online at www.promega.com.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.