Medical Affairs leader for assigned compound(s) and/or projects under the leadership of the GMA Franchise Head. Provide Clinical Leadership maximizing the Global Portfolio and Commercial Strategy through optimization of treatment options to the patients.
Lead studies of varying design and scope:
• Phases I-IV
• Company Sponsored Trials • IITs
• Patient Access Programs -Compassionate Use Program -Expanded Access Programs Participation in Global Program Team:
• Work collaboratively across function, within GPT to execute an integrated Medical Affairs plan including clinical trials, publication, medical education and medical information.
• Lead GMA Strategic Sub teams within GPT, to gain strategic and planning alignment across all regions and functions.
• Core member of GPT
• Manages all operational aspects and drives execution of Global Medical Affairs clinical trials in partnership with global line functions, assigned Clinical Trial Heads (CTH’s) and regional/country medical associates.
• Leader responsible for presentation and resolution of trial issues across line functions.
• Develops medical launch strategy and supports commercial activities in alignment with the Global Brand team.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Languages: Fluent in English
5+ years of advanced medical/scientific knowledge in Oncology/Hematology preferred. Fluent English
• Have expert operational knowledge and experience in clinical trial design and all stages of clinical trial conduct (Trial design, start-up, execution, analysis and reporting) with at least 5 years industry experience at local, regional and/or global level.
• Effective management skills to optimize resources and budgets to meet business needs.
• Ability to provide medical expertise to ensure successful product launches across functions.
• Experience defining publication strategy and contribute to publication planning
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead high performing cross-functional teams collaboratively.
• Build strong internal and external relationships with diverse stakeholders that maximize alignment and organizational effectiveness.