Promega is looking for a research scientist with a background in genetic analysis and/or forensic DNA analysis. This position will be responsible for developing innovative products for forensic laboratories. The ideal candidate will have a background in genotyping, capillary electrophoresis, amplification, and STR technology. This is a bench level science position with responsibility for the design and implementation of project and technology development plans.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working in a forensic or paternity lab (only candidates who meet his qualification will be considered)
• A MS or PhD degree, preferably in genetics, molecular biology, or related scientific discipline with 6+ years post graduate experience
• Experience formulating project strategies/plans and experimental design
• Ability to execute and champion innovative research
• Technical leadership experience and the ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
Promega Corporation is an internationally recognized leader in the biotechnology industry with a strong emphasis on work-life balance. At Promega you will find a campus like setting with a casual, highly productive, and professional atmosphere.
To review the full job descriptions, please click on the links below. Only applications through our website will be considered for this position.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.