Location: South San Francisco based with frequent travels within North America
COMPANY NanoTemper Technologies GmbH develops, produces and sells innovative instruments for the field of biomolecular interaction analytics serving basic research as well as pharmaceutical and biotech industry. The company, with headquarter in Munich, Germany, is rapidly expanding globally. Beside others, the company has been awarded with the “German Innovation Award 2012” and the “Bavarian Export Prize 2013”. NanoTemper’s high quality instruments are based on the proprietary and unique Microscale Thermophoresis (MST) technology. NanoTemper successfully introduced three Monolith Series instruments in 2010-2013. In February 2014 a highly automated instrument was launched to address customer needs even better. To meet the increasing demand in the European market, the company is expanding its sales force. We are searching for Sales Representative / Field Application Specialist with a strong background in Life Sciences or Biophysics.
RESPONSIBILITIES As a member of our dynamic, international sales team, you will be supporting pre-sale technical and non-technical activities in the North American market.
* Lead Identification / Qualification
* Setting up visits at customer site
* Prepare and perform detailed Proof of Concept (POC) studies with customers
* Identify decision making process
* Close deals
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
* PhD degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology, or a related field.
* Strong scientific background
* Robust background in molecular interaction technologies
* Project management skills
* Well organized, able to manage multiple projects at a time in a broad geography
* Adaptability, flexibility, resilience and independent working skills
* Team player
* Effective communication skills
WORKING CONDITIONS Extensive travel will be required (50%). The employee must occasionally lift heavy items. We offer competitive compensation, a thrilling technology platform and the opportunity to be a part of and contribute to a dynamic and growing team.
APPLICATIONS: Please send your resume via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org