Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (ACD) is a leader in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based diagnostics. Our core RNAscope® technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule sensitivity. RNAscope® is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion diagnostics. With recently developed BaseScope™, genetic alterations such as point mutations and alternative splicing can be evaluated within the tissue morphological context. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical medicine to fulfill the promise of personalized medicine.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide application assistance, product training and system troubleshooting via phone, email and on-site visit.
• Organize, schedule and conduct product demonstrations for potential clients.
• Experiment design, execution and data analysis and support data entry.
• Technical writing in preparation of protocols, application notes and user guides.
• Active liaison role with Sales, Marketing, R&D and Support team.
• MS or PhD in molecular biology, biochemistry or similar discipline with laboratory works as a key component.
• Minimum of 7 years of laboratory experience with experimental design, cell and molecular techniques and reagents for IHC, ISH, Imaging.
• Technical customer support or application support experience .
• Committed to total customer satisfaction with outstanding interpersonal skills and professionalism, Highly self – directed, conscientious, articulate, and possesses excellent presentation and teaching skills.
• Flexible to the needs of the support team.
• Ability to travel approximately 50%.
• Data entry for all training and customer cases in Sales Force.
• A team player.