Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Supports operations of the Facilities Department by maintaining historical records (paper and electronic) for Regeneron assets (systems and equipment). Also performs a variety of tasks within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure that information for each asset is accurate and up to date.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Education and Experience:
* Establishes and maintains equipment history files for GMP assets (comprised of manuals, drawings, turnover packages, work records and other supporting documentation).
* Performs numerous tasks within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS):
o Processes New Asset Requests (NARs) to add new assets to the CMMS database.
o Updates asset information via ECN Information Update Requests (EIURs).
o Implements location changes for assets via Equipment Move Requests (EMRs).
o Creates or revises Preventive Maintenance Events via Task Schedule Change Requests (TSCRs).
* Assists Facilities personnel in developing customized queries and reports to more efficiently extract data from the CMMS.
* Develops and administers CMMS training for end users.
* Supports IT in the implementation of CMMS upgrades and configuration changes.
* Prepares and issues Equipment Code Number (ECN) tags which are affixed to all GMP assets.
* Supports Facilities Compliance and Quality Assurance with deviation investigations and CAPAs associated with the CMMS.
* Responsible for administration of the Regeneron Notification System (RNS) as well as other electronic systems used to facilitate the Business Continuity Plan.
* Develops SOPs, Work Instructions and Job Aids associated with the CMMS.
* Assists Facilities Management with various projects and other administrative tasks.
* Minimum of Associate's Degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
* Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirements.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.