The Senior Director, Marketing, will lead all US marketing strategies and tactics for Patiromer. Accountable for execution of an integrated launch plan, with primary responsibility for positioning and messaging, tactical plan development and execution across all key customer segments.
• Ensuring clear in-market strategic priorities for the brand
• Accountable for the delivery of the overall brand strategy, tactics, across all relevant customer segments
• Lead the execution of HCP and patient materials and tactics, in close collaboration with the Sales, Regulatory, Legal and Medical colleagues
• Key insights development and implementation; in close collaboration with market analytics colleagues, accountable for linking insights to develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and how best to quickly grow the brand in today’s environment
• Partner with cross functional colleagues to enable seamless integration of marketing strategies pre-launch (e.g. label development) up to launch (e.g. sustaining a high-functioning Review Committee team)
• Conduct all responsibilities in accordance with Company policies, with a strong adherence to our Values including compliance
• Strategic leadership; developing market insight from a broad range of inputs across different customer groups and segments.
• Strong executional bent, with a sense of urgency to deliver high quality plans and tactics that deliver the desired customer actions
• Ability to effectively lead a team through change; shifts gears comfortably as new information is available and the market environment evolves; decisive and comfortable handling risk and uncertainty
• Highly approachable and able to build and cultivate strong, collaborative relationships across the organization
• Excellent communication skills: crisp, transparent, to-the-point, action and resolution oriented with a can-do attitude
• Makes timely and high-quality decisions based on sound judgment
• Steps up to conflicts; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
• Focused on empowering team members and setting clear accountabilities. Provides guidance and support as needed.
• BA or BS required; MBA preferred
• 7-10 years marketing experience is required including significant pharmaceutical marketing experience; US launch experience preferred
• Deep experience in HCP marketing, strong preference for experience with patient and payer marketing
• Familiarity with US marketing landscape including individual HCP’s, medical groups/integrated delivery networks, payers, and patient types
• Successful candidate must have demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• The ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment individually and through direct and matrix teams is a must.
• Ability to travel 10-15%.
• San Francisco Bay Area resident or willing to relocate to SF Bay Area by Q1 2015.
As an employee of Relypsa, you will actively contribute to the development of potential new products. We provide opportunities for all employees to collaborate, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs and stock options reflect Relypsa’s high regard for our employees.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.