Receptos, a wholly owned subsidiary of Celgene, is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics in immune disease.
Our employees are dedicated to improving the lives of patients through the discovery and development of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of patients with immune and metabolic diseases. We seek talented people who thrive in an innovative, dynamic, growing and rewarding work environment. Our employees are inspired and committed to advancing medicine that will positively impact the quality of life for our patients.
Bring your passion, confidence and determination and join our team for this exciting journey! SUMMARY:
The Global Medical Affairs Therapeutic Lead will provide medical/scientific, strategic, and operational expertise into the planning and execution of the medical support activities of Celgene compounds. He/she will provide medical
input into the long term vision for the therapeutic area while ensuring that patients receive appropriate care and can achieve the best possible long term health outcomes.
• Provides expert opinion on the current trends in the pathophysiology, diagnosis, existing and emerging treatment options as well as unmet medical needs in the therapeutic area to inform key medical and business
• Build mutually-valuable partnerships within the medical community though the design, planning and execution of the Medical Affairs program. Coordinate Medical Affairs activities across therapeutic area and regions so that activities are consistent, aligned to strategy, and leverage each other.
• Develop strong relationships with global key opinion leaders, key professional societies, and organizations in collaboration with regional medical affairs and clinical colleagues through scientific dialogue pertinent to Celgene I&I interest.
• Participate in, support, and develop key global clinical and medical affairs strategies in conjunction with global commercial counterparts. Provide ongoing and interactive technical and medical expertise to execute on these strategies. Actively participate in global strategy development via team meetings.
• Provide expertise into the phase 3b/4 development programs and lifecycle management activities for Celgene compounds within therapeutic area as well as business development opportunities.
• Participate in formal scientific review of submitted Investigator Initiated Trials and related medical affairs activities (e.g. registry/database projects, epidemiological surveys etc.). Provide timely and interactive feedback to achieve optimal study designs and to ensure adequate study progress.
• Provide medical support to country and regional medical affairs organizations, including developing and delivering training curriculum and content.
• Chair and develop content for advisory meetings with opinion leaders. Develop content for medical symposia.
• Actively participate on global promotional review committees to ensure content is medically appropriate and compliant with internal and external requirements.Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have
authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.