Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is currently searching for an agile, results focused Executive Director, Epidemiology and Outcomes Research, to join our team in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
The Executive Director, Epidemiology and Outcomes Research will be responsible for leading epidemiology and outcomes research activities for all Lexicon products.
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop and implement the Outcomes Research plan for each Lexicon product, including studies on budget impact, cost-effectiveness, epidemiology, cost of care, quality of care and unmet need.
• Contribute to clinical trials in the area of patient reported outcomes, resource utilization and cost-effectiveness.
• Contribute to the design, management and analysis of registries where appropriate
• Support market access and pricing activities throughout the lifecycle of Lexicon products. Activities include preparation of the value dossier, supporting payer research, and development and application of models of budget impact and cost-effectiveness
• Support marketing and medical affairs in communication of health economic and outcomes research data to appropriate audiences. Activities include organization and adaptation of material from the value dossier and training medical services liaisons.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Master’s degree in epidemiology, public health, health economics, pharmaceutical sciences or related discipline is required
• Licensure in medicine, nursing or pharmacy is a plus
• A minimum of five years industry experience is required
• Proven track record of leadership in development and implementation of Outcomes Research plans for pharmaceutical products
• Knowledge and experience in the areas of diabetes and oncology is a plus
• Proficient in the use of spreadsheets to develop and adapt basic economic models of budget impact and cost effectiveness. Ability to use decision analysis software is a plus.
To apply, please visit the careers section of our website: https://lexpharmacareers.silkroad.com/
For additional information about Lexicon and its programs, please visit www.lexpharma.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer: race, gender, disability and veteran status
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test, background check and verification of credentials before beginning employment.