MyoKardia, Inc. is a private, early clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco, California. Our vision is to revolutionize the treatment of genetic heart disease. We bring together fundamental and complementary research findings in the genetics, biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology of heritable cardiomyopathies to drive the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics. Our goal is to develop a portfolio of disease-modifying agents for patients with hypertrophic and dilated cardiomyopathies.
Our Core Values
• Motivated by our patients, passionate about our science
• Do the right thing
• Improvise, adapt, overcome
• Succeed together
: Provides administrative support to executive officers, the Chief Executive Officer, or President. Requires thorough knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
• Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
• Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, coordinates visits by outside guests, and, coordinates internal meetings including equipment needs.
• Produces and edits very complex and/or confidential correspondence, documents, and reports using word processing and spreadsheet software. May prepare presentation materials for board of director meetings.
• Assists in budgetary planning including compiling and analyzing complex information for inclusion in reports.
• Coordinates logistics and planning for events and congresses.
• Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
• Maintains events calendar.
• Provides support for creating and routing contracts and purchase orders.
• Processes reimbursement requests and expense reports.
• Maintaining filing systems, copies, faxes, answers and directs phone calls and takes messages as needed.
• Answers complex and sensitive questions.
• Analyzes administrative problems and takes independent action or communicates issues to management.
• Updates project schedules based on input from subject matter experts.
• Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Initiates and performs special projects.
• BA degree in related discipline and one year of related experience; or,
• Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior-level executives within and outside the company, customers, vendors, visitors and other dignitaries.
• May require certification in assigned area.
• Typically requires a minimum of eight (8+) years of related experience and/or combination of experience and education/training.
• In depth knowledge of company operations and excellent communications skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to handle concurrent projects and achieve high quality outcomes.
• Work will involve individual contributor, team member and team lead roles depending on business need.
• Ability to operate well in team-based assignments is critical for success.
• Understands general aspects of the job with a broad understanding of the details of the job.
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies/procedures to complete tasks.
• Reads and interprets documents, as needed for job.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Power Point, Excel) and working knowledge of MS.
• Uses basic computer skills, as needed for job.
• Develops solutions to routine problems of limited scope.
For immediate consideration please forward resume to email@example.com