We are seeking an experienced professional Executive Administrative Assistant to support the CEO and executive management team. The ideal candidate will be someone mature in their thinking, actions and decision making whom can handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing start-up biotechnology office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
* Proactively manage complex calendars and remain flexible to multiple changes
* Provide high-quality support while anticipating needs
* Manage CEO and Executive Management’s schedules
* Responsible for arranging travel, making reservations, and keeping details organized
* Following up with Board Members and contacts by telephone and email, ensuring that scheduling for meetings and travel is appropriate and correct
* Responsible for coordinating Board related events
* Project a professional, friendly and supportive image
* MUST have 5+ years Executive Assistant experience to C-level management, with experience supporting CEO, CFO, COO at a publically traded biotech/pharma company OR supporting managing directors at an investment/banking company.
* A university or college degree
* Advanced computer and troubleshooting skills – PC and MAC environments, Skype, video conferencing, etc.,
* Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment
* Ability to see “the big picture” while staying aligned with company vision
* Entrepreneurial spirit – you love to embrace new opportunities and make things happen, thrive in a fast paced constantly evolving environment
* Confident, intelligent, and dedicated individual who is focused on making improvements and reaching out for new solutions
* Alert, curious, responsive and resourceful
* Personable, energetic, and fun to work with
* Adaptable with a sense of humor
* Proactive – you take the initiative to ask, learn, and make things happen
* Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently
* Constant communication with CEO and other colleagues
* Will interact with and foster strong relationships with colleagues across the company ensuring that the CEO’s door is always open