Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Ensures cGMP compliance for the Rensselaer Tech Ops Engineering & Automation Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Facilitates reviews and revisions of Department related SOP's, life cycle documents, plans and policies for each group within the Department.
* Acts as a liaison between Engineering & Automation and onsite quality and regulatory groups to define and address compliance related items.
* Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of compliance and leads improvement initiatives.
* Provides support, information, and assistance to individuals, groups and management with the initiation, review, submission, and follow-up of documents such as Change Controls, EOE's, NOE's, DNF's, risk assessments, impact statements and corrective/prevention action plans. Participates in investigations and root cause analysis for department issues of non-compliance.
* Provide periodic review of department documentation and records such as Periodic Evaluation Reports (PER), logbooks, preventative maintenance records/work orders, etc. to assess for compliance with established quality standards, policies and procedures.
* Provides tracking and trending for maintenance of related compliance activities i.e. quality instances and PERs.
* Participate in and obtain results of department quality and regulatory audits.
* Specify and coordinate training, OJT and SOP, for Automation, Engineering and contracted personnel.
* Maintain knowledge of current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
Knowledge and Skills:
* Current knowledge of cGMP operations, onsite regulatory and quality policies, procedures and documentation methods.
* Strong knowledge of Design Lifecycle and Quality Risk Management.
* Must work independently and have project management capabilities.
* Cursory knowledge of technical terminology and jargon commonly used in association with daily operations of a facility and the ability to use the terminology, in context, when discussing issues or generating documentation.
* Strong leadership capabilities.
* Good organizational skills.
* Ability to speak to large groups of people.
* Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
* Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint and database management software.
Education and Experience:
*Requires BA/BS (engineering or scientific related field preferred) and 3+ years of related experience working in a cGMP environment or in the operation of an industrial facility. May substitute AAS degree and relevant experience in lieu of BA/BS degree.
*Title level (Associate, Mid-Level, or Sr.) will be determined based on skills and experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.