Summary: Temporary Engineer I position in a Life Science Company.
- Works both collectively with a team and individually reviewing and analyzing products and product information to make, administer, evaluate, maintain, modify and improve processes and programs that support Life Science products.
- Identify and assist with the evaluation and conversion of Product Data from one ERP system to another.
Required - Education, Knowledge and Abilities:
- BS or other Engineering Associate degree in a science/technical field or related discipline.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Strong focus and attention to details
- Solid computer skills including intermediate to advances skills on MS Excel and Proficiency with Minitab for statistical analysis
- Able to learn and apply new information quickly
- Strong organizational and time and work management skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and capabilities
- Able to effectively work with others
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated pride in work
Optional Qualifications or Experience:
- Work experience as an engineer with knowledge or experience with tasks such as mechanical or electrical design, Validation study design/execution.
- Experience with statistical concepts and/or project management.