Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Works with end users to develop Electronic Notebook (ELN) project requirements. Configures the ELN to meet end-user needs. Processes system change control, documents configuration, and writes test plans. Provide end-user support for ELN including troubleshooting and user training.
* Collect the needs of BAS functional areas and BAS supporting areas. Work with Management team to establish priorities for ELN projects
* Work with end users to develop ELN project requirements. Complex ELN configuration to meet end user requirements for ELN users.
* Responsible for ELN documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
* Configures reports (tabular, trend and labels).
* Process ELN change control requests.
* Review of company documentation including SOPs, Protocols, Working Instructions to assess ELN impact.
* Works with ELN Team and Quality Assurance & Auditing to ensure ELN is implemented following development life cycle approach.
* Trains end-users and/or other ELN trainers.
* Coordinates with ELN team members to implement the system in an efficient manner as needed.
* Provides end-user support for the ELN including troubleshooting problems at the application server level and support zebra printers.
* Coordinate the internal and external efforts for outsourced ELN projects. Work with contractors to ensure projects are successfully completed based on project requirements.
* Assist in the integration and maintenance of ELN.