Harris Group is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our growing team in the San Francisco Bay Area. The selected candidate will work principally in the Life Sciences sector but can also expect project opportunities across all of Harris Group's businesses.
Essential Job Functions
* Preparation of one line diagrams, schematics, layouts and installation detail drawings
* Preparation of equipment and construction specification documents
* Model and conduct power systems analysis (short circuit, load flow, protective relay coordination and arc flash analysis)
* Develop lighting layouts and lighting control system designs
* Review and evaluate equipment vendor information and determine suitability for specific project applications
* Participate in field investigations and provide construction support
* Respond to field information requests
Knowledge & Skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Easy Power or SKM power system modeling, AGi32 or Visual lighting software, and AutoCAD
* Thorough understanding of the requirements of Title 24
* Ability to be an individual contributor and work effectively in teams
Educational & Work Experience
* Minimum of 5 years of electrical design experience
* B.S. in Electrical Engineering with a power emphasis
* California PE registration
Candidates must be able and willing to travel to off-site locations and/or accept client site assignments when required.
We look forward to receiving your resume!
Harris Group is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential and in accordance with EEO guidelines.