A Top Healthcare Provider in the San Francisco Bay Area is currently recruiting for an EHR Applications Manager.
The EHR Applications manager will be Responsible for the overall product and staff management of Clinical Applications.
* Provide technology vision and leadership for developing and implementing clinical initiatives that create and maintain leadership for BTMG in a constantly changing and intensely competitive marketplace.
* Ensure that technology is being applied to meet the organizations strategic clinical, business and operational needs.
* Responsible for managing, organizing, and controlling all day-to-day operations using core products such as EHR, GE Centricity for Business and other ancillary products.
* Provide strong technical and management expertise to IT and business teams.
* Manage, mentor, enable and lead IT EHR applications support team.
* Delegate and drive application support issues and collaboratively work with cross functional teams to bring resolutions to application issues.
* Work in tandem with IT infrastructure and business applications management teams in initiating and developing IT solutions which support all functions and work processes within IT department of the BTMG.
Qualifications and Experience
*Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Masters Degree desired.
*Thorough knowledge of EHR and Clinical Applications in IT setting
*Ability to mentor and coach teams
*Demonstrated ability to bring the benefits of IT to solve business issues while also managing costs and risk.
*Skilled at identifying and evaluating new technological developments and gauging their appropriateness for the business.
*Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal clients. Strong organizational skills and manage central IT resource and applications as well as coordinate departmental resources and initiatives.
*Three to five years of management experience in diverse Information Technology environments exhibiting increasing levels
This position is for a one year contract with potential for extension or conversion. This position will pay a minimum of $90 per hour. This healthcare provider is eager to hire and encourages all interested applicants to apply as soon as possible.