A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Assures that Kalamazoo's Drug Product (DP) Operations meets delivery commitments for finished goods and brightstock to support the Essential Health, Innovative Health, and Pfizer CentreOne businesses. Assures that teams achieve overall goals for product supply, customer service, cost, reduction in distressed inventory and right first time performance.
* Facilitates resolution of urgent team issues (quality problems, unfilled orders, etc) by working with appropriate resources in DP operations and other local and global organizations.
* Interacts routinely with business customers to communicate status of issues and negotiate solutions.
* Prioritizes change control initiatives to use resources effectively and minimize impact on product delivery.
* Secures commitments from affected parties to follow team recommendations and directs the implementation of those recommendations.
* Develops solutions to complex problems which require the use of ingenuity, innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
* Ensures solutions are consistent with organizational objectives.
* Guides long term efforts toward achieving optimization of project team performance.
* Works with plant to implement process improvements and lower costs.
* May work with GMC to update product registrations as necessary and support inquiries.