Abide Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated, experienced chemist to facilitate the development of novel small-molecule drugs targeting the serine hydrolase enzyme family. Abide’s mission is to develop innovative medicines that target serine hydrolases, one of the largest enzyme classes in nature with validated, but mostly untapped therapeutic potential. Abide is a privately held biotechnology company that was founded on scientific research from Professor Ben Cravatt’s laboratories at The Scripps Research Institute.
If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoy creative and challenging work, Abide may be the company for you. We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time chemist, to join our Discovery and CMC Chemistry team.
In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with the discovery and CMC teams to assemble patent applications, manage clinical trial supplies and develop clinical packaging and labeling appropriate for on-going and future clinical protocols. Additionally, the candidate will contribute to preparing regulatory documentation including IND applications and investigational medicinal product dossiers. The candidate will be required to gain familiarity with GXP practices and work with team members to ensure compliance with all necessary regulatory requirements.
Experience and education requirements
• PhD in Organic Chemistry or BS/MS in Organic Chemistry with 5-7 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with assembling patent applications
• Willingness to develop expertise for kitting, packaging and labeling of clinical trial materials
• Experience interacting with CROs
• Knowledge of regulatory and clinical documentation a plus
• Strong collaboration skills within a cross disciplinary team setting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Outstanding problem solving, troubleshooting and organization skills
• Proficient with computers and software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Both effective team player and strong individual contributor, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under tight timelines
For additional information about Abide Therapeutics, Inc. please visit our website at www.abidetx.com.
Abide Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO employer.