Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to alter the tumor microenvironment to enhance tumor cell killing. Our company has a growing portfolio of product candidates and currently has three protein therapeutics in clinical development.
- Cabiralizumab (FPA008) – a monoclonal antibody targeting CSF1R in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial in pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS) and in a Phase 1a/1b clinical trial in multiple cancers in combination with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company’s PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor, Opdivo® (nivolumab)
- FPA144 – a monoclonal antibody targeting FGFR2b in a Phase 1 clinical trial in FGFR2b over-expressing gastric cancer
- FP-1039 – an FGF ligand trap in a Phase 1b clinical trial in mesothelioma
Five Prime has a differentiated target discovery platform and library that we use to rapidly interrogate the entire extracellular proteome in medically relevant in vitro and in vivo models to discover novel targets and drug leads. Our technology has been validated by our growing pipeline and through multiple collaborations with pharmaceutical companies, including Bristol-Myers Squibb, UCB Pharma, S.A. and GlaxoSmithKline across a range of therapeutic areas. FivePrime is committed to innovation and outstanding science, values that are reflected in our people and our products. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking a motivated, proactive and ambitious leader to continue to build state-of-the-art Project Management practices at Five Prime. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Building and establishing Project Management best practices within Five Prime as well as serving as project manager to assigned programs (PM responsibilities to include agendas, minutes, decision tracking, etc.)
- Provide strategic partnership to the Project Team leaders and the sub-team leaders, helping to contribute to the development and success of the project teams and the portfolio strategy, including but not limited to: alignment of early and late stage research projects and the preparation for their move into clinical development, the management of lifecycle planning and team meetings to deliver and communicate timely milestones throughout the lifecycle, driving for results and anticipating next steps.
- Accountable for driving Project teams through internal corporate processes and milestones, as well as building relationships with external collaborators, to ensure alignment across joint decisions.
- Implement the use of Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint for tracking budgets, timelines, document management, tracking of interdependencies, governance and decisions, and reporting program status. This will include a process to track, manage and communicate project milestones, create a central repository of information for projects, and will be scalable as the company grows.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training/development, mentorship, performance management and retention of project management professionals as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences required; advanced degree is a plus
- A minimum of 12+ years of Project Management experience within the drug development industry
- PMP (project management professional) certification or equivalent is required
- Demonstrated solid understanding of clinical and nonclinical drug development is required; oncology experience preferred
- Experience in building and leading project management teams and developing others is required
- Professional maturity, ability to build positive working relationships and influence cross-functionally is a critical skill for success
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility within an organization, including with senior management, is a must
- Expertise in implementing and using Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Excellent time/resource management, attention to detail and proven success working in matrix environments
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, ability to drive for results and to proactively assess and contribute to drug development success at Five Prime
Please upload your cover letter and resume.