Delinia, Inc., is developing novel biologics that harness the power of Regulatory T Cells for the treatment of autoimmune diseases (http://deliniabio.com). Delinia is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and resourceful Translational Immunologist to spearhead clinical assay development and implementation for the lead clinical development program.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of cellular immunology, immune tolerance, and autoimmunity, and will spearhead efforts to characterize the pharmacodynamic effects and mechanism-of-action of Delinia’s lead molecule in early clinical development. Extensive laboratory experience with the functional characterization of T cells, the molecular profiling of T cells, flow cytometry, and the translation of cell-based preclinical assays into clinical pharmacodynamic and biomarker assays is required. Specific experience with Regulatory T Cells is highly desirable. Prior participation in projects that have advanced to the IND or clinical stage is required. The ability to productively manage activities at contract research organizations and clinical sites is essential. Significant experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is required.
• PhD or MD and postdoctoral work with a focus on immunology
• A record of scientific achievement demonstrated in peer-reviewed publications
• 5-10 years experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
• Has successfully led teams of scientists in a line-function or project team context
• Has successfully managed collaborations with academic laboratories, industry partners, and contract research organizations
Key personal attributes:
• A highly motivated, self-starter work ethic
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work within a tight-knit team
• Resourceful in overcoming challenges
• Strong management skills
Delinia has facilities in Emeryville, CA, and Cambridge, MA; this position is located in Emeryville, CA.
Delinia wants individuals with the drive and passion to do innovative science and develop valuable new treatments for patients. Delinia offers competitive compensation packages. Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.