Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
The Director/Senior Director, Strategic Alliances reports directly to the Vice President, Strategic Alliances and will be based in Tarrytown, NY. The Director/Senior Director, Strategic Alliances is expected to provide the leadership, intellectual impetus, and strategic direction to achieve Regeneron's goals for its significant collaborations. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, with a scientific background or related experience and can combine science and business strategy to develop substantial agreements.
* Responsible for aligning discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization activities for the collaboration programs.
* Lead strategic discussions pertaining to partnership matters and potential collaboration amendments.
* Participate as an active member of business development deal teams as collaborations are structured, negotiated and executed.
* Represent Regeneron's interests and provide a single-point of communication for seeking internal and external consensus to ensure collaboration objectives are met all while maintaining a collaborative working relationship both with internal stakeholders and alliance committees.
* Identify, address and resolve any issues related to collaboration activities to keep the portfolio progressing and timelines on track.
* Work closely with the legal and finance groups on collaboration matters, provide guidance regarding the letter and spirit of collaboration agreements to internal teams.