- Business Degree
- Minimum of 15 years of broad business experience in pharmaceutical operations with at least 8 years of project management of large, complex portfolio management.
- Experienced in leading change and a demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and shares critical information with project team and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated analytical and logic skills with a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Demonstrate a data and process mindset, statistically verifies improvements and provides theoretical training along with practical/pragmatic examples of its use.
- Significant experience in program/project management, with a proven track record
- Demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives
- Experience of defining the business strategies and influencing the key stakeholders of the vision for the business area
- Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions that have a major impact within the business area and organisation
- Strong networking/consulting skills with good internal/external links
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and in alignment with Biologics business
- Managing, developing and leading a team of people in different locations
- Proven track record in delivering high risk program/projects and decision making
- Proven skills and experience of managing and controlling large budgets
- Ability to convince and manage negotiations across a complex group
- Project Management qualification
- Experience of working in a global organization with complex/geographical context
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.