The Area – Global Cellular Analysis
With a mature portfolio of products in Cellular Analysis, Promega is a global leader in providing innovative solutions and technical support to life scientists in academic, industrial and government settings.
Promega products are used by life scientists who are asking fundamental questions about biological processes as well as by scientists who are applying scientific knowledge to diagnose and treat diseases, discover new therapeutics, and use genetics and DNA testing for human identification.
The Role – Director, Marketing – Global Cellular Analysis
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of both a strategic and financial strategy which aligns with corporate objectives and delivers above-market growth in both revenue and earnings. Having led multiple go-to market teams, you understand how to develop, establish and maintain long-range objectives through action plans and strategic planning. You also have experience ensuring excellent communication and understanding of the needs and dynamics of the Global Cellular Analysis market to the corporate leadership team; ensure strong alignment between business plans, global initiative, marketing plans and financial incentives.
You are a skilled scientist, and able to display your depth of experience and knowledge in Cell Analysis. You manage with professionalism, acting as a trusted mentor and cultivating mutual respect. Your body of work speaks for itself, illustrating your ability to manage a dynamic, leading-edge team in alignment with the larger strategic organizational vision.
• B.S. in life science field required MBA or equivalent required.
• 7+ years’ experience in life science Marketing Management, to include focus on reagents or consumables.
• Solid technical understanding of all product areas in Cellular Analysis and a demonstrated ability to apply creative technical solutions to complex unmet research and discovery challenges
• In-depth understanding of the marketing functions including: strategic and tactical marketing, marketing communications, market research, product management, distribution channels, competitive intelligence, customer relationship management.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully synthesize and implement strategic marketing plans to various complexities of product portfolios in excess of $100 million, a department budget of $10 million, and staff of > 12.
• Proven experience marketing both new technologies or products and more mature or established products.
• Demonstrated strategic and tactical business execution in achieving market share gain targets for mature product portfolios and new technologies.
• Effectively develops trust, respect and cooperation across all areas of the organization and staff levels. Ability to measure organizational effectiveness, manages career development, create and manage cross-functional teams.
• Strong market domain knowledge and customer relationships
• Demonstrated ability to utilize market research data, VOC and sales analytics to support strategic direction and multi-year product development roadmap with accountability for investment and ROI targets.
Click on the link below to apply for this position. Only applications through our website will be considered for this position.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.