Exciting Bio-pharmaceutical Entrepreneurship Opportunities
Dear young and ambitious scientists,
The pharmaceutical industry in China steps into a blooming and creative time providing rare opportunities for precision medical therapy, tumor immunity, cell therapy, antibody medicines and other fields. The past several years has seen creation of a series of innovative functional proteomics and patent antibody techniques including Monoclonal Antibody Library (Abome), Antibody chips and precision proteins. These unique techniques solved multiple challenges of bio-pharmaceuticals and laid the foundation for “Successful Careers” in antibody pharmaceutical industry.
We are a biopharmaceutical company founded by scientists (foreign investment) and are rapidly developing with aims to expand staff from 150 to 500 by 2017. We are expecting to attract a group of outstanding and ambitious scientists. We have a free, inspiring, responsible and cooperative culture.
Here, you will continue to challenge the most difficult bio-pharmaceutical problems, conduct research on breakthrough technologies, and publish top-class articles (We are ONLY interested in top level research!). Meanwhile, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to solve specific diagnosis and pharmaceutical problems, enhancing your management skills, and becoming a leader.
Put behind financial problems, innovative ideas are your only worries. In order to guarantee your success, we offer:
? Competitive starting salary
? Leadership opportunities (PI system, normally one leads 3-5 research scientists)
? Independent responsibility of product development (continuous improvement system)
? You hold the right to develop innovative products and gain benefits (award: cash/ stock)
? Cooperation with elite, intelligent team members (always challenging, never boring)
We are determined to change this business and hope you are too. We have an ideal of having plum financial returns and hope you are too. We are enthusiastic about developing innovative diagnostic methods, unique technologies, more effective anti-tumor medicines, and saving lives. We hope you are too.
If you have succeeded in your studies already, and have big dreams, you are very welcome to contact us right now. We need you. Chinese biological businesses need you. Please join us to create a great biotechnological company together, to make your dreams come true.
Next page describes the target and personnel requirements for Functional Proteomics.
• With mass spectrometry as the core technology, combined with antibody technology in our company, develop an integrated first-class Functional Proteomic Research platform, in order to find new protein biomarkers or functional protein data for fundamental research study or transformational medicine and biopharmaceutical applications.
• Commercialization of mass spectrometry proteomic technologies.
• Complete construction of the technological platform, including team building, equipment purchasing/ installation and supply chain establishment.
• Design and develop services and products for the mass spectrometry proteomics with commercialized team, and launch them into market.
• Complete collaborative projects and product development projects from commercial teams.
• Actively cooperate with external high-end customers, and publish high impact technology or application articles.
Where to play? (Market choices)
• Transformed high-level doctors from Chinese hospitals.
• Research and applied scientists in agriculture, forestry, livestock farming and fisheries in China.
• Global pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
How to win? (Methods choices)
• Establish functional proteomic technologies with the core of mass spectrometry, including differential proteomics, protein-protein interactions, modified proteomics, quantitative proteomics (eg, MRM).
• Establish a specific proteomic sample processing platform, including samples from body fluids (blood, urine, etc.), cell membrane and important organelles.
• Search for target proteins from proteomic-antibody chips technology through mass spectrometry with our existing antibody chips.
• Continuously improve technological processing time, cost and success rate.
• Define our technological hot spots and commercialized opportunities, launch new projects, introduce new application technologies and develop new products.
• Establish a friendly cooperative relationship with candidate leading scientists.
? Definition: construct core teams
• Size: administration and technique members (15 members in 2017)
• Who: Talented scientists as technologists or product team members
? Build technique platform which can be used for:
• Differential proteomics
• Modified proteomics
• Specified proteomics
• Mass spectrometry +antibody chip platform
• Achieve leading goals with each platform in aspect of time, cost and success rate.
? Achieve punctual success with cooperative/ customer/ internal projects, and confirm sales achievement
? 1 high impact article
? High satisfaction from cooperative clients (inside and outside)
? Screen out and establish a technical advisory/ field expert committee (external experts)
Personnel plan for functional proteomics:
? One director: takes responsibility for several groups
Such as: (exact grouping and constructing methods should be decided by director candidate after discussion) Proteomic sample group, Differential proteomics group, Modified proteomics group, Identified proteomics group, Project management group, Market informatics group, Technique group Etc .
• One manager in each group
• Each group contains 3-5 scientists (PhD or MS)
? Requirement for director (Director in Abx)
• -Reach the goals in OGSM. Must be capable of setting the direction, cooperating with the team, leading the team, recruiting team members, constructing platforms (software and hardware, workflow), finishing projects, and cooperating with external teams and promoting new products.
• -Technical/ academic background: Excellent research background (ideally 2 IF10 or more articles) and traceable record of bioinformatics / big data mining.
• -Administrative requirement: Track record with successful team management or leadership potential.
• -Personal quality: ambition, enthusiasm, high learning ability, and courage to be a great inspiring leader.
• -Wage: 3.5-5 million/ month, depending on experiences and background.
? Manager (group leader) requirements (Abx Senior Fellow)
• -Ability to lead a team of junior scientists, build a technological platform, successfully finish projects, and improve research skills
• - Technical/ academic background: Excellent research background (ideally one or more IF 10 articles) and traceable record of bioinformatics / big data mining.
• -Administration requirements: No experience required, but great potential to be a great leader and administrator.
• -Personal quality: ambition, enthusiasm, high learning ability, courage to be a great inspiring leader.
• -Wage: 2-2.5 million/month, depending on experiences and background.