Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Manage the design, development and maintenance of platforms to support critical marketing capabilities, including web content management, digital marketing, multi-channel marketing, marketing data management.
Manage implementation roadmap for marketing technology, working closely with Brand and Launch teams. Hands on execution of critical programs and initiatives to support marketing capabilities in an integrated and secure manner. A dynamic leader with strong execution skills, technology and digital experience. Partnering closely with Marketers, technology vendors, agencies, Security and other functions.
* Partner within Commercial IT, across marketing teams and others implement marketing technology to support business requirements
* Inform and assist development of the vision for marketing enablement from IT
* Build and deploy critical marketing capabilities
* Hands on, direct daily leadership of key platform and integration projects and programs
* Effectively partner with and manage key suppliers and vendors
* Represent Commercial IT and marketing technical and functional requirements on key enterprise projects
* Lead selection and implementation of tools for marketing users needs
* Develop and implement technical standards for compliant use of data for marketing
* Ensure all efforts are done in a compliant and secure manner