Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Manages IOPS IT Global Applications and the application support teams. Also acts as the Rensselaer Site IT Lead and Business Relationship Manager to the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Education and Experience:
* Manage IOPS IT Application teams.
* Responsible for working with system owners across IOPS sites to ensure applications are supported, maintained and enhanced to meet the business needs.
* Ensure delivery of quality services from local resources as well as shared services to all IOPS sites.
* Participates in the development, modification and implementation of company practices, and policies.
* Develop and manage IOPS IT Operational budget and resource plans for the Applications area.
* Work collaboratively with Corporate IT in the management of enterprise systems, the development and adherence to standards and governance, enterprise architecture and common infrastructure.
* Act as IT Business Relationship Manager to ensure IT Systems and Services are meeting the business needs.
* Act as the Rensselaer IT Site Lead.
* Responsible for IOPS IT compliance to all GxP Regulatory, Sarbanes Oxley and IT Information Security policies.
* Supervises a team of application managers and analysts/administrators.
* Responsible for managing and developing their team.
* Responsible for the System Lifecycle Management of IOPS IT Applications.
* Responsible for management of vendor relationships.
* Site IT point person for disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
* Requires BA/BS degree in Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 15+ years working in Information systems and technology.
* 10+ years working in a cGMP environment.
* 10+ years of supervisory or managerial experience with a proven ability to engage, motivate, evaluate and mentor team members and managers.
* 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment and experience in a biotech/pharma environment is required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effectively interact with all levels from analysts to Executive Vice President.
* Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, internally and externally.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.