The CVMD Clinical Science Liaison will serve as a key clinical liaison to advanced practice health care providers (HCPs). The CVMD Clinical Science Liaison will be a key member of the CVMD Field Medical Affairs team, working in close partnership with the CVMD Medical Science Liaisons and Field Physicians. Territory defined as Southern California/Las Vegas/Arizona.
- Advanced Degree and/or advanced licensure or certification (i.e. NP, PA-C)
- At least 3 years of direct patient care experience
- Previous experience in the clinical management of cardiovascular and metabolic disease (preferred experience diabetes)
- Excellent verbal skills
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to effectively communicate medical data/concepts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel (percentage varies with geography)
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience
- Previous experience in field medical role
- Certified Diabetes Educator
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.