Are you a Clinical Research Associate with oncology experience, local to Southern California, looking for an opportunity with great career growth potential?! If so, I have a very exciting opportunity for you!
We are an Oncology focused Pharmaceutical Company based in Orange County, CA and are currently in the market for a Clinical Research Associate or Sr. Clinical Research Associate. We currently have around 200 employees and plan to double in size in the next 3 years! We have multiple marketed products and with a recent expansion to our pipeline, we now have 20 drugs in Phase 2 and Phase 3 Clinical Trials. With this huge drug pipeline in late stages, this is the quintessential getting in at the right time kind of opportunity.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and stock!
- Great opportunity for individual career growth - We need people who want to get promoted!
- Conduct site pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring, and study closeout visits
- Collect, review, track, and ensure appropriate completion of site-specific study/essential documents
- Performs ongoing reconciliation of the Trial Master File (TMF) content to site files
- Primary contact for study site personnel
- Provide training to site personnel
- Track and report progress of study sites
- Responsible for quality data from study sites
- Oncology experience
- 2 - 15 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate
If you have some initial interest and would like to hear more information about this Company and specifics on the position, please apply today!