In the position as a CRA Manager, you will be in charge of direct functional line management of a group of Clinical Research Associates within US Site Management and Monitoring. The accountable for the successful execution of clinical trials including resource allocation, adherence to timelines and compliance with all SOPs, policies and regulatory requirements will be in your ownership. You will also be responsible for the oversight of project assignments, workload distribution and problem resolution with direct reports.
and Preferred Background
- University degree in related discipline, preferably in life science, or equivalent qualification.
- 10 years of clinical trial experience with at least 4 years of site monitoring. Study leadership and/or line management preferred.
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP, basic knowledge of GMP/GDP.
- Good knowledge of relevant local regulations.
- Good medical knowledge in relevant AZ Therapeutic Areas.
- Basic understanding of the drug development process.
- Good understanding of Clinical Study Management including monitoring, study drug handling and data management.
- Ability to travel required, approximately 15%.
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.