In this position, your leadership to the Medical Affairs postmarked clinical studies is key. You will own the internal and external vendor relationship. You will also be independently responsible for the project management of these studies. This will include, but not be limited to, the following: Essential Requirements
Desirable Requirements Next Steps – Apply today!
- University degree, preferred in biological science or healthcare-related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Clinical Operations or other related fields (Medical affairs led studies or Academic led studies)
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Extensive knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development process at various phases of development
- Proven project management delivery and demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.