Sequenta (www.sequenta.com) is a small and rapidly growing biotechnology start-up dedicated to the discovery and development of clinical diagnostics based on a revolutionary new platform for understanding immune system status.
The Clinical Services Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Clinical Services Group. The position will oversee ClonoSIGHT™ services from sample acceptance to reporting with an emphasis in project management. The Clinical Services Coordinator will work closely with the Commercial Operations Manager and Clinical Services Associate to streamline processes, ensure efficiency and improve existing standard operating procedures.
• Resolve all documentation issues related to clinical testing samples, including contacting outside clients to collect information as needed
• Receive and respond to telephone inquiries and e-mail messages from clients (physician offices and laboratories), patients and other medical professionals
• Interface directly with physician clients to ensure optimal integration of ClonoSIGHT product logistics into medical practice
• Review and improve existing Clinical Services processes while developing new ones
• Act as a general project manager for the Clinical Services group
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Strong attention to detail and meticulous data entry skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion in a dynamic office setting
• Effective and professional communication skills for engagement with both internal and external personnel
• Excellent written communication skills are required, including technical computer proficiency (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Flexible, team-player with ability to develop best practices for procedures on new assignments
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Prior Clinical lab and/or Client Service experience is preferred