Texas Neurology, P.A. is currently recruiting a full-time Clinical Research Manager for their well-established clinical research department.
The individual in this position is responsible for the professional execution of clinical research activities under the direction of the Director of Clinical Operations and Principal Investigators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a team of over 15 staff members throughout the clinic in order to successfully conduct clinical trials.
- Provide leadership and direction for all clinical research operations including fiscal management, study and site operations, regulatory, and patient recruitment.
- Oversee all aspects of patient treatment associated with trial execution including enrollment, patient consent, lab work, and drug distribution.
- Conduct regular departmental meetings.
- Ensure general inquiries from current and prospective patients, investigators, sponsors, and contract research organizations are appropriately routed.
- Assess and handle all clinical research related issues with electronic health records system.
- Prepare invoices for services and payment.
- Resolve study billing issues (sponsor payments, contract issues, patient billing issues, financial reconciliation).
- Develop, review, and negotiate study budgets and contracts.
- Evaluate, create, and maintain all clinical research standard operating procedures.
- Evaluate study feasibility with input from clinical research team.
- Manage the performance of all research personnel, including role expectations and performance reviews.
- Continue role as clinical research coordinator in addition to the above duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of clinical research experience and 2 years of management experience, Nursing degree not required but would be a plus
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines and FDA CFR regulations they apply to clinical research
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Familiar with electronic medical records system
- Proficient with electronic or remote data capture
- Detail oriented
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Proven initiative and work ethic
- Experience with budget and contract negotiations
- Certification through ACRP or SOCRA
Texas Neurology provides a benefits package including medical/dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid time off for CME/training requirements, and reimbursement for ACRP/SOCRA membership dues and certifications fees.