Location:Waltham, United StatesJob reference:
Sep. 14, 2016
This individual will bring a deep experience and credibility in the immuno-oncology (IO) area and be responsible for leading strategy for AZ's small molecule IO efforts. An important component of this role will be developing and maintaining an interface between the AZ group and the biologics IO efforts at MedImmune. Although the position is an individual contributor role the individual will sit on the global Oncology iScience Leadership team and contribute to strategy and portfolio delivery. They will also work collaboratively with colleagues in the Bioscience, Pharmacology and DMPK departments to ensure scientific and timely delivery of the project teams in this space.
* Be the primary driver of the small molecule drug strategy and efforts in the IO area.
* Help define the areas of immune biology and individual targets to pursue
* Coordinate these efforts with colleagues at MedImmune
* Propose internal programs and licensing opportunities
* Drive a team of scientists delivering on IO projects in the iMed,