Chief Medical Officer
Our firm is developing drug technologies for blood related cancer treatment. The corporate office is located in San Antonio, Texas and another office in San Diego, CA. America Stem Cell, Inc. is entrepreneurial in nature and desires additional team members with similar qualities. We have recently changed our name to Targazyme, Inc. to better reflect our products. There is a new web site under Targazyme, Inc.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) will lead the company in developing and commercializing our main product. The CMO will participate in developing and executing on current and long-range strategies. CMO will provide the leadership, management and vision necessary for leading edge development. In addition, will ensure that the commercialization, operations, infrastructure, and development teams have the direction and support to deliver strong business results.
1. Formulate and maintain an effective clinical development plan for Company products.
2. Oversee protocol development including safety and regulatory reporting.
3. Insure conformance with Clinical Practice regulations
4. Selection and oversight of all parties in carrying out the implementation, conduct and successful completion of clinical trials.
5. Support the company in presentations with strategic partners and equity participants.
Our company is new firm with a product in clinical trials and poised for success. We offer equity and some limited income monthly until we obtain major funding. This position is for a someone with vision and can see our potential to change the effectiveness of cancer treatment.
The preferred candidate will be a highly qualified executive with at least 10 years in life science space and an accomplished track record.
- Experience as a member of a senior executive team with understanding of the full range of business functions and systems, including product development, commercialization, operations management, budgeting, business analysis, information systems, and human resources. Knowledge of legal, regulatory, ethical, managerial, and organizational requirements.
- Track record of business results and success in fast changing, results-oriented organizations.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations and capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders.