- Business Degree
- Experienced in leading change and a demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and shares critical information with project team and senior leaders.
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language(relevant story telling) and in alignment with Biologics business
- Enterprise mind-set
- Writing & editing
- Issues identification & framing
- Demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives
- Strong networking skills with good internal/external links
- Project Management qualification
- Demonstrated analytical and logic skills with a focus on fact-based decision making.
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.