At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We’re focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life. As a Campaign QA/Onboarding Lead in
Wilmington, Delaware, you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives. North American Commercial is the ‘face’ of AstraZeneca and MedImmune to our many healthcare clients. They represent many of the most well recognized and respected products in the industry, and build strong relationships with healthcare professionals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for working directly with our Brand teams, theCampaign QA/Onboarding Lead
will have full accountability for delivery of Brand assets and product launches. The Delivery Manager will understand the business and customer experience goals. TheCampaign QA/Onboarding Lead
will work closely with all agency partners, our preferred suppliers and internal cross-functional areas to ensure successful and timely delivery of assets.
Own the onboarding process for campaign operators, email PM, and email Content Build.
Manage and update all training related materials. Interface with MCRM Team Leads and their teams to create an ongoing process for regular updates and improvements to the ongoing training for all the respective roles that touch the campaigns (Operators, Content/email build, eMail PM, and MCRM PMs)
Work in partnership with the MCRM Global Leaders to continue to improve the training materials for the MCRM PMs
Be the final person to thoroughly review and Quality Audit campaigns with the Campaign Operator and MCRM PM prior to the campaign being signed off and going live Role and Responsibilities
Training and onboarding new resources by helping them get access to all systems and applications required and provides frequent ad hoc trainings around best practices and lessons learned.
Oversee campaigns and content build to ensure SLAs are met or exceeded (and reported on). Continuously refine SLAs in partnership with MCRM Service Director, Team Leads, and Global Leaders.
Work with MCRM Service Director, Global Leaders, and Ops Team Leads to continually identify improvement process and ways of working.
Be the final QA Approver for campaign sign-off prior to deployment Essential Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in a training or lead role
- 5+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements for marketing applications; preferably with a minimum of 18 months of experience with Adobe Campaign/Neolane
- 5+ years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Ability to build campaigns, build email content, and project manage email assets in order to be able to train all roles related to the Campaign Team (Campaign Operators, email/Content Build, and email PMs)
- Ability to train others on the Adobe Campaign Platform and related process.
- Skills and great attention to detail to maintain training documentation
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Ability to take a complex process and explain it in a very simplified manner
- Experience with Technologies and Processes for Marketing technologies such as IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget, Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane, Marketo, MS Dynamics CRM, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua
- Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation and/or with brand teams, executing promotions or campaigns
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Experience with marketing customer data models
- Experience working with customers in multiple geographies
- Strong customer service focus
- Engaging and friendly personality
- Collaborative, flexible and a team player
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.