Responsible for all statistical tasks of individual clinical trials. He/she may take on project level tasks of a Program Statistician, initially under the supervision of a more experienced Statistician/Group Head but with increasing autonomy and accountability.
1. Be responsible for all statistical tasks with a high level of independence e.g. clinical trial design/planning, analysis plan, reporting activities including exploratory analyses and additional analyses to support publications, plus statistical consultation during the running phase.
2. May be assigned to lead a small project or parts (e.g. indication) of a project, initially under the guidance of a more experienced statistician, but with increasing autonomy and accountability.
3. Track clinical trial/allocated project activities and milestones.
4. Ensure timeliness and adequate quality of all B&SR deliverables for the assigned trials and project tasks.
5. Follow processes and adhere to Novartis and project specific standards as well as Health Authority requirements (SOP's, NIP's, Master Analysis Plan, GCP and regulatory guidelines).
6. Participate in or lead non clinical activities as needed.
7. Establish and maintain sound working relationships and effective communication within the Clinical Trial Team/International Clinical Team and the S&SR team
***Level commensurate with experience
Education: PhD with 0-3 years of experience.
Languages: Fluent English (oral or written).
1. Experience in all tasks of a Trial Statistician.
2. Proven knowledge in Statistics and its applications to clinical trials.
3. Proven knowledge of drug development and HA guidelines. Background medical knowledge preferably in relation to the specfic therapeutic area.
4. Proven knowledge of statistical software packages.
5. Good communication and presentation skills.
6. Good team player.