Lab Support has an immediate Permanent opportunity for a Bioprocess/Technical Consultant Specialist for one of its biotech clients near Marlborough, MA
• Responsible for DSP/USP development within the region.
• Support current Biotech/Vaccine customers and develop new customers within the region and other regions as required.
• Develop strategies (with local management) to maximize the sales opportunities.
• Work in close relationship with the sales representatives (“account manager”) responsible for the account(s) and local SLS team to coordinate and agree the main activities in the respective geographic sales area.
• In conjunction with Marketing, identify new Biotech/Cell therapy opportunities ( from pipeline/drug tracking information or company start up level, e.g. new CRO / CMO) Generate sales leads and then review with sales management.
• Work with Marketing to track and report progress metrics for penetration of drug and cell therapy pipeline.
• Contribute to Sales and Marketing in the planning and presentation of Biotech seminars.
• Develop expertise by regular pan regional and global communication – exchange of experiences, applications and technology training.
• Work closely and have regular contact with the Level 3 Sales / Technology Specialists to facilitate technical project and/or account handover when appropriate.
• To work in close relation with Applications R&D and / or the other teams to assist in the development of various Biotech processes.
• Contribute to tactical/ strategic plans as requested by commercial.
• relevant experience (Process Development, BioPharma or Manufacturing)
• BA Degree (or equivalent)
• 40% of travel
Please call 781-245-0387 for immediate consideration or email your most recent resume in word document format with the title Bioprocess Specialist to firstname.lastname@example.org.