We are seeking energetic, highly self-motivated researchers at all levels to join the GHDDI biology department to support tropical disease drug discovery. Positions include group leaders, project leaders and individual contributors.
1) Have in-depth understanding of the diseases and targets, and have the knowledge to strengthen the translational aspects of the projects.
2) Initiate project/target identification. Coordinate all functions to ensure a smooth progress, and make scientific decisions timely
3) Be responsible for assay development, HTS, biochemical, cellular and other experiment design and performance. Animal model and/or pharmacology experience is a plus.
4) Result driven, multi-task, strong communication and presentation skill
5) Establish collaboration both internally and externally, provide scientific expertise across functions/teams
1) PhD degree in biological science with proven record of accomplishment or MS degree in life science and 3+ years postgraduate working experience. Experience in drug discovery and/or tropical disease is highly appreciated.
2) Candidates must be highly self-motivated and have good communication skills to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment. Oral and written ability in English.
3) Leadership skill is required for project leaders scientific integrity is a must, candidate should be professional in maintaining lab notebooks and electronic files.
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com titled “Biologist BIO-DIS-JD No. Primary candidates will be notified by telephone for an interview. Due to time restrictions, other candidates will not be notified. Application materials and additional calls will not be returned.