Atreca is an early stage biotechnology company, located in San Carlos, California, whose Immune Repertoire Capture™ technology enables the discovery and development of better therapeutics, vaccines, diagnostics, and research reagents. Atreca is looking for talented, entrepreneurial people who would like to be part of a progressive team and see their work have a positive impact on human health. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become a key member of a growing biotechnology company.
We are looking for a computational biologist to help develop new and improved approaches for analyzing Atreca’s Immune Repertoire Capture™ (IRC) data. Your knowledge of statistics, bioinformatics, algorithm development and immunology will be used to help identify novel antibodies and antigens from the research programs we pursue with our partners and internally. Your solid software engineering and IT skills will ensure that the bioinformatics group produces robust software, effective storage of large data sets and scalable computational solutions as you join the team producing the most comprehensive view of immune responses in the world.
Strong candidates will:
• have previous computational biology experience (2+ years desirable)
• have working knowledge of molecular and cell biology
• immunology and immune repertoire experience
• have algorithm development experience
• be fluent in C++, SQL and python
• be experienced with RDBMS modeling
• be unix experts with shell scripting skills
• experience analyzing next-gen sequence data
Please email your resume to email@example.com and include comp bio in the subject line.
Atreca is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only, please.