Atreca seeks a bioinformatics scientist to generate insights into immuno-oncology through analysis of precise, comprehensive antibody and T cell receptor repertoire data generated using Atreca’s Immune Repertoire Capture™ (IRC™) technology. Your knowledge of molecular immunology, statistics, and bioinformatics will be used to elucidate how the immune system targets cancer and why some patients develop effective anti-tumor immune responses and others do not. Your software engineering skills and knowledge of bioinformatics algorithms will ensure that the bioinformatics group produces robust and scalable computational solutions. You will help us discover and develop novel immuno-oncology therapeutics as part of the team producing the richest and highest fidelity view of cancer immune responses in the world.
Atreca is looking for talented, entrepreneurial people who are dedicated to making a positive impact on human health. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become a key member of a fast-growing biotechnology company.
Strong candidates will:
• have a PhD in computational biology, bioinformatics or a related field
• have a solid track record of using computational analysis to make biological discoveries
• understand the fundamentals of molecular immunology and immune repertoires
• be familiar with bioinformatics algorithms
• be fluent in SQL and Python
• have experience analyzing large sequence data sets
• have experience building bioinformatics pipelines
• be Unix experts with shell scripting skills
Atreca is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only, please