- Automation experience supporting the design, engineering, and commissioning of control systems for new manufacturing equipment projects.
- Responsible for reviewing vendor supplied drawings, documents and test packages.
- This position will require working with validated and non-validated systems.
- Modifications to validated system will require working within the Change Control program.
- This position requires working with diverse groups to get requirements for control system interfaces and functions
- This position requires clear written and communications skills Travel to Vendor sites for Factory acceptance testing is required.
- Basic/2+yrs Allen-Bradley PLC hardware and software experience preferred (SLC, CompactLogix, ControlLogix, RSLogix500, RSLogix5000, and DeviceNet) is preferred.
- 2-4+yrs/4+ experience with biotech/pharma manufacturing systems and equipment (Buffer/Media, Bioreactors, Purification, CIP) is preferred.
- Experience with Intellution iFix SCADA is preferred. Experience with developing GAMP5 controls documentation for capital projects as well as reviewing/approving vendor supplied documentation (URS, FS, SDS, and FAT/SAT test plans).
- Experience with industrial networks and communication protocols preferred.
- Experience with Validated Document control preferred
- Prior experience with controls systems supplied with skidded equipment utilized in fermentation, cell separation and recovery, filtration, CIP, and clean utilities strongly preferred. Proficiency with standard office software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Access.
- Minimum of bachelors degree in mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering