Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Provides expertise in the design, deployment, and maintenance of PLC and HMI based automated controls systems in a cGMP environment for Regeneron's Industrial Operation and Product Supply organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Provides technical and automation operational support and troubleshooting to Manufacturing and Facilities according to established SOPs and departmental practices.
* Develop test plans and implement software/hardware improvements to automated equipment according to change control procedures.
* Performs activities related to design, commissioning and performance improvement of automated process equipment.
* Supports Validation Department with design qualification, software testing, protocol review and execution.
* Complete all associated training and maintain required qualifications and/or certifications.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education and Experience:
* Significant exposure to PLC and HMI system installations in an industrial setting.
* Hands on experience in PLC/HMI logic programming and troubleshooting Allen-Bradley products and systems in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
* Demonstrated knowledge of electrical systems, instrumentation and controls.
* Strong knowledge of process control and machine automation in biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
* Understanding of engineering documentation requirements for cGMP process equipment, Software Lifecycle Documentation and GAMP V guidelines.
* Detailed understanding of cGMP software quality system principles and sanitary equipment design requirements.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Requires a BS/BA in Engineering or Software Programming, at least 2 years of experience in the design and maintenance of control systems and/or data acquisition systems. Direct experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility is preferred.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.