1. Extensive experience in isolation, culture, and characterization of primary cells from human and animal tissues
2. Strong hands-on experience in the design and execution of cell-based assays for target identification and validation, including pathway- based as well as more functional readouts (e.g. proliferation, cytokine release, or reporter assays)
3. Prior experience working with primary epithelial, synovial fibroblast, and phenotypic cell based screen approaches is a plus
4. Familiar with multi-parameters flow cytometry analysis (intracellular staining, phospho-protein analysis), high content imaging system.
5. Proficiency in molecular biology laboratory techniques (i.e. Lentivirus, CRISPR, Western blots)
6. Proficiency with FlowJo, Prism, and Microsoft office applications
7. Possess a thorough knowledge of experimental design and underlying scientific principles
8. Excellent organizational, record keeping, oral and written communication skills
9. Team player, detail oriented and organized
• Bachelor Science+6 years or MS+3 years
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.