If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to change lives and you thrive when making brave decisions – join us.
We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines to patients, with a passion for discovery and a pipeline to show for it. We’re pioneering innovative research and exploring novel pathways across key therapeutic areas including oncology, respiratory, inflammation and autoimmunity, cardiovascular and metabolic disease, and infection and vaccines. And we’re industry-leading in immunology, protein engineering and translational science. We offer a unique and strong collaborative network as part of the AstraZeneca family, as together we explore synergies between small and large molecules.
MedImmune has a dynamic environment that fosters collaboration and innovation. We attract top minds, and we nurture and build top talent.
- BS, MS, Ph.D. in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- BS degree with 6-10 years of relevant experience
- MS degree with 3-6 years of relevant experience
- PhD degree with 0-3 years relevant experience
- Protein chemistry, including structural characterization using a variety of analytical techniques.
- Analytical techniques such as such as HPLC, gel electrophoresis, cIEF, and mass spectrometry.
- Knowledge on protein function and bioassay is preferred.
- Excellent writing skill is essential for this role.
- Great teamwork and communication skills, both verbal and written, are critical.
- Good multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Time/project management and regulatory filing experience is desirable.
- Excellent writing, verbal and listening skills. Presentations/reports to senior management and high-level industry audiences.
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.