• Maintain cell cultures and characterize cancer cell lines.
• Perform cellular mechanism of action studies, where familiarity with compound treatments, Western Blotting, MSD/ELISA, BCA assay, and FACS are needed.
• Handling and compound treatment of human tissues including whole blood, PBMC, or bone marrow aspirates, where familiarity with PBMC isolation from buffy coats is required.
• Conduct assay development and validation experiments using various immunoassays.
• Maintain electronic lab notebook and organize results into organized reports or presentations.
Requires an MS or BS degree in biology
• MUST HAVE several industry experience in translational sciences (markers, assay development, etc) -- hands-on & hit the ground running.
• Requires technical skills for designing and performing cell-based assays, cancer cell signaling analysis, ELISA, Western blotting, multicolor flow cytometry, and data analysis.
• Knowledge in E3 ubiquitin ligases or transcription factors is a PLUS, not required
• **Strong skill in multicolor flow cytometry techniques and analysis.**
• Familiar with different cell based assays. Assay development skills.
No PhD candidates
Local candidates only