A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The qualified candidate will join the Analytical R&D organization to enable development of biological therapeutics, and vaccines in St Louis, MO. The qualified candidate will be responsible for applying analytical methods in the assessment of product quality, detection of impurities, and characterization. This group performs testing in the R&D and/or regulated settings in support of clinical drug and vaccine candidates. The group performs method development, transfer, verification, and qualification in support of process and formulation development for biotherapeutics and vaccines.
* The qualified colleague is responsible for developing, troubleshooting, and utilizing analytical methodologies to support process development of biotherapeutics and vaccines.
* The individual is responsible for becoming proficient in a breadth of analytical methodologies including HPLC and electrophoresis assays.
* The colleague must work within corporate guidelines and must appropriately record, archive, and report all data.
* The colleague must be able to interact effectively with peers and leaders as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* The candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask and effective interpersonal and communication skills are required.
* Documentation of analytical results in technical reports is required.